polka dots

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Journaling

I am so not a "journaler" and the whole idea of blogging kinda scares me! I'm not a baker, like my good friend, Elaine, so there won't be many recipes to share here. I don't have the gift of "finding the great deals" like my daughter-in-law, Shawna. So, you won't find that info here either.

However, I love talking about my God and my family so I thought this would be a great way to share my thoughts. God has been so good to me.....He has never let me down or not come to my rescue. He has blessed me with an incredible husband, 2 awesome sons, a precious daughter-in-law (how I hate that name! She's our daughter...there's no in-law about it!), and the most adorable, beautiful, precious, granddaughter on this earth!

So, how can I not be thankful? How can I not sing His praises over and over again. My goal? For this blog to become my testimony of the faithfulness of my Savior.

2 comments:

  1. A good friend of mine calls her son-in-law her "son-in-love" instead. ;o)

    Love ya,
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey this is a great reason to blog. welcome to the blog world.

    ReplyDelete