polka dots

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday, Shawna! My precious daughter-in-law's birthday is today. She has brought so much joy and happiness into my family! It's great having another girl around - and then she gave us Ashlynn! So "us girls" have finally caught up with the guys!


Wes and I began praying for Shawna the day that Austin was born. We knew God had someone very special picked out for our son, but we are so in awe of Him to see how well Shawna compliments Austin. They make a great team! She is such a good wife and such a wonderful momma! I wish I had had her wisdom when I was her age. Our family is truly blessed to have her!


So, happy birthday, Shawna! Thank you for saying "yes" when Austin asked you to marry him under the Century Tree at A&M! Our family would be so incomplete without you.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet. I agree with you about her wisdom ... she blows me away sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete