polka dots

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Singing in the Rain

One of the things my family likes to do is mimic different scenes from movies, particularly from The Princess Bride, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and Singing in the Rain. One time, Austin and I sang and danced in the rain in a WalMart parking lot.....Brendon walked ahead and pretended not to know us. So, I'm thrilled to see this tradition be carried on to the next generation! Here's Austin and Ashlynn portraying one of our favorite scenes from Singing in the Rain. I've also posted the original scene from the movie so you can see just how talented my granddaughter is!





Thanks, Brendon, for a great video!

1 comment:

  1. That is SO good! I haven't seen that movie. I think I need to rent it. It looks so good!

    I'm so glad you posted this. She is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete