polka dots

Thursday, September 1, 2011

PandaMania 2011

One of my biggest feats every summer is Vacation Bible School. Honestly, it is one of the most exhausting things I do! But it is my one gift to my kids every year. They love it so much and there is no way I can look into those precious faces and tell them that we're aren't going to have VBS. Thanks to an incredible group of volunteers, an amazing VBS happened in July again this year - PandaMania! And as soon as I see those smiles and hear all the laughter - I don't even remember all the hours of planning, decorating, learning music, and finding teachers' supplies. I just enjoy the ride.


So, here are some of our pictures from PandaMania.














And this little girl right here? Well, it was her first VBS with JuJu. I think the smile describes it all.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! I think the smiles show you how much the kids love all your hard work. I know you love all the hugs they give you! Thanks for loving on and providing this for our kids!!!

    ReplyDelete