polka dots

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Brendon!




Today is Brendon's 29th birthday! 29! Oh my! It seems like only a few days ago I was holding him in my arms in complete awe of the most handsome little baby boy. It was love at first sight and honestly, everytime I see him, I still smile. He's my first born....the first of two very precious gifts from God.


I love the way God made Brendon. He makes me laugh, amazes me at his tender heart, and astounds me with his brilliant mind. How he can cypher a computer is so beyond me and yet he does it so easily! He amazes me at how patient he can be when teaching his mama about the computer or her new cell phone. I love to watch him play his guitar when on the praise team....watching him worship brings me to tears. Yeah, he's just an amazing dude.


So, happy birthday, Brendon. Our family would be incomplete without you. I want you to know that I love you and am so thankful to be called your mom. Son, you have made your mom and dad so very proud.


A wise son brings joy to his father.......Proverbs 10:1


2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures as well as the sweet post. I love the way he is hold his arm similar in both pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! And I love the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete